The 2015 Auction lots are up for bids!
Earth Education Project is hosting its 6th Annual fundraising Dinner and Auction on Thursday 26th November 2015.
Every year we auction off a set of unique lots from weekends away to fun days out and exclusive experiences for you, your family and friends to enjoy. All the proceeds of this auction go directly to sponsoring women in our programmes. The auction has supported over 100 families living on the largest rubbish dump in Central America to break the cycle of poverty.
Here’s what’s up for bid this year. To get your ticket follow this link. If you are not in the UK but are interested in bidding please contact Andrea (email@example.com) for information on how to place away bids.
- Three night stay in stunning holiday cottage in the Cotswolds for six people.
- 6 Nations Rugby tickets for 2
- Personal trainer package with top UK trainer Rachel Rivers
- Tour of McLaren Technology Centre for four people
- Paddle Boarding day out for up to 8 people
- Photography session with professional photographer
- Insider’s tour of the Houses of Parliament and tea with Baroness Verma
- Racing in Cowes Week with former World Champion and Olympic hopeful Mary Rook
- Golf at The Grove
- Personalised shopping experience at Harry’s London for Him with three pairs of shoes
Three night stay in stunning holiday cottage in the Cotswolds for six people.
Le Manoir Cottage is a relaxed and cosy house nestled into the Cotswold village of Nether Westcote. It is in the perfect location for some lovely walks, gardens, restaurants, shops and pubs, including
Attractions and nearby amenities
- In close proximity are the picturesque Cotswold towns of Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford and Stow-on-the-Wold which all offer a wealth of charming shops, restaurants and pubs.
- The Slaughters and The Barringtons are two quintessential, quiet Cotswold villages nearby, with uninterrupted country views over the Windrush Valley and some pretty footpaths and bridle paths.
- The increasingly popular 6 week Festival Opera in June and July held in the village of Longborough is well worth a trip.
- For sports enthusiasts visit the world renowned Cheltenham racecourse or play a round at The Wychwood or Burford Golf Clubs.
- Enjoy a day’s punting on the river at Oxford admiring the spectacular architecture or visit the Royal Shakespeare Company at Stratford-upon-Avon no more than a 45 minute drive away.
- Enjoy a day atSezincote House & Gardens, close to Moreton-in-Marsh.
- A great day out for the whole family:Adam Henson’s Cotswold Farm Park.
- Batsford Arboretum and Garden Centre Batsford Park, Moreton-in-Marsh.
- Close by is the historic Sudeley Castle & Gardens, Winchcombe.
- Visit Snowshill Manor & Garden Snowshill, Near Broadway.
- Explore the ruins of Chedworth Roman Villa, Yanworth, near Cheltenham.
- Cycle Hiretycycles.co.uk.
The cottage includes
- Three bedrooms.
- Ground floor shower room and two first floor en-suite bath/shower rooms.
- Open fireplace.
- Small, mown, seating area in rear garden.
- Unfenced field and small stream at the rear of the property, please ensure children are supervised.
- Parking is available for two vehicles and additional vehicles may be parked in the road.
- Unfortunately the property is not suitable for pets.
Stay to be taken January – March 2016 depending on availability.
6 Nations Rugby Tickets for Two
2 lucky bidders will get to see England Vs. Ireland at Twickenham, on Saturday 27th February 2016, as part of this famous rugby tournament.
One of London’s most dynamic and exciting personal trainers Rachel Rivers (http://riverspt.co.uk/) is offering a personalised 90 minute body sculpting & weight loss assessment. She will put together a personalised workout plan for you with nutrition guidance pack and a follow up plan based on your bodytype, tailored to your fitness goals and needs.
Rachel is a qualified Personal Trainer, Corrective Exercise Specialist, Pilate’s Instructor, Pre & Post Natal Trainer, CBT Therapist (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), DNAFit Trainer and an ex national tennis player. She specialises in weight loss, body sculpting, postural correction and low impact exercise to help with or prevent injuries. Whatever your personal goals she will help you achieve them with a lot of fun and inspiration on the way.
Lot is valid until February 26th. Location of assessment: Ride Republic, Parsons Green
This is an opportunity for up to 4 people to experience the secretive inner-workings of the McLaren Technology Centre. It is normally closed to the public, but the highest bidder will experience an exclusive tour.
The Norman Foster designed complex houses both the World Famous McLaren Formula 1(TM) team and the new company producing some of the World’s fastest road cars, McLaren Automotive.
The winning bidder and their guests will be able to see and learn about:
– World Championship winning Formula One cars from the 1970s to the present day
– Historic Can-Am winning cars from the 1970s
– The Mclaren F1 Race car that won the Le Mans 24 Hours at its first attempt
– Examples of the F1, and current McLaren road cars, including the P1 Hypercar
– The collection of trophies accumulated by racing legends such as Emmerson Fittipaldi, Alain Prost, Ayrton Senna, Mika Hakkinen and Lewis Hamilton
For confidentiality reasons, the tour must take place during the Formula 1 season (which begins 20th March 2016). The Tour would be arranged on a mutually agreeable date in 2016, and would usually take place on a Friday evening or Saturday morning.
Paddle Boarding Day out on the Thames for up to eight people
Imagine gliding peacefully along the Thames at night, enjoying the flow of the river, wildlife and the city lights… Active360, the passionate experts on Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP) in the UK are offering a private guided 2 hour Paddle Boarding tour for a group of up to eight people in Paddington Basin.
This is an incredible inner city location where the Regent’s Canal and the Grand Canal meet. The basin itself is the terminus of the Paddington Arm of the Grand Junction Canal. There are a number of routes to take from here and your private instructor will guide you along the canal from where you can experience London at a different pace.
Paddelboarding is suitable for all ages and abilities. This is a fantastic family day out or activity to enjoy with a group of friends.
The lot is valued for a year and can be used any day of the week subject to availability.
A great lot to bid on with friends or family. You’ll receive a two hour photography session with professional photographer Bex Clarke . Bex will come to your location of choice for the shoot. You can therefore do this at home or get creative, it’s your chance to model! Your photos will be compiled into an online album for you to share and enjoy. Perfect for a family shoot, Christmas card, couples celebration, hen do, stag do, engagement present or professional head shots. Valid in London only.
Enjoy a fully guided tour of the Houses of Parliament with Baroness Verma followed by tea in the Houses of Parliament.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the over one thousand years of history and modern day politics that go on in the UK parliament from an ‘insider’ and a chance to hear first hand about a career in politics in the UK and International Development. Baroness Verma was appointed Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department for International Development on 13 May 2015. She is a Conservative member of the House of Lords. She was Opposition Whip from 2006 to 2010 and then Government Whip following the 2010 general election. Prior to becoming Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for DECC, Baroness Verma was Spokesperson for Cabinet Office, International Development, Women and Equalities and Business Innovation and Skills. It will make for a fascinating day out.
Tour is available throughout 2016 subject to availability.
Bid for a day with one of Britain’s top female sailing stars. Ex World Champion and Olympic hopeful Mary Rook will be offering up to 4 guests the chance to race aboard her new project, her solo offshore racing boat and actually take part in the world famous Cowes week in August 2016. Absolutely no experience is required, but we hope you want to get as hands on as possible and enjoy the fun of racing at Cowes. As well as sailing in Cowes Week you will have exclusive access to the Artemis hospitality area, enjoying breakfast before racing in the VIP area, Lunch on the boat and then toasting the fun on the water after with a complimentary bottle of Pol Roger Champagne whilst taking home memento photos of your day.
This is an exceptional prize, you are not only meeting a top professional athlete but also racing with her…. Last time we checked you can’t race Lewis Hamilton’s car (with or without Lewis)…. Whether it’s a present for an avid sailing fan or something fun to do with 4 friends, or even the best corporate day you could ever offer to clients – this is an exceptional day and normally sells for in excess of £2000.
Voted the No.1 Golf Resort in England by ‘Golf Monthly’ The Grove is one of England’s finest luxury golf courses. The 7,152 yard championship golf course was designed by the distinguished international course designer Kyle Philips, who combines modern game strategies with the great traditions of British golf course architecture. Bid on a 4-ball for a great day out with family or friends.
Now here’s one you don’t see often; shopping for him! Bid on an exclusive opportunity to enjoy a personal in store consultation with Harrys of London at the brands newly refurbished Burlington Arcade store, Mayfair. Setting the benchmark for modern men’s footwear and accessory design, driven by the belief that traditional design technically crafted for modern life is more desirable, Harrys of London offers a comprehensive selection of innovative footwear and accessories defined by exceptional quality, design and technology. All footwear handmade in Italy. During your visit select from their comprehensive range of styles including, classic loafers, luxe sneakers and black tie dress shoes. An ideal gift for a shoe connoisseur and the well-heeled man. This lot is a fantastic Christmas gift that will last many years, or a very nice treat to yourself.
Subject to availability. Excludes all exotics and boots. Appointment must be booked by the 31st January 2016. The shoes can not be returned for a cash refund.